the unknown house (not really scary)

I was riding my bike from school to home and i came across a dusty dirty unknown house spider webs on the door the door skin was peeling off. Suddenly the door  opened slowly, right before it opened i saw a black shadow run across the house. I got scared so i left once i got home i told my sister manawa everything that happened she said stop lying! The she, started to laugh i said fine i will show you tomorrow she said how about now? Okay i said so i lied to my mum and told her if we can go to the park she said yes but you better be back at 6:30pm we got ready to go i got my phone and a safety tool in cause step step step here it is i said she said “damn you weren’t lying” yea i wasn’t i went to the door and tried to open it but  t was locked this time me and manawa looked everywhere for a key but we couldn’t find it but just as we were slowly giving up i saw a bump under the mat and found a key i told  manawa then i unlocked it it slowly opened i walked in and manawa followed me from behind as we walked in the door shut it was so dark suddenly the lights fink we then heard BIG BIG footsteps coming down the stairs we then saw a big tall man he said in a deep voice “GET! OUT!” we then ran out and ran home once we got home mum said “your home early it only 5:00?” we said “it was just cold” she said “oh” we then never went back the end